Be cautious with household items, as more deaths are reported

Local Housekeeper Mbali Nhlapho Transforms Cleaning with DIY Show
July 5, 2023
Celebrated Actress Asavela Mqokiyana Delights Fans with pregnancy reveal
July 5, 2023
Local Housekeeper Mbali Nhlapho Transforms Cleaning with DIY Show
July 5, 2023
Celebrated Actress Asavela Mqokiyana Delights Fans with pregnancy reveal
July 5, 2023

Be cautious with household items, as more deaths are reported

As more deaths are reported, Lieutenant General Semakaleng Daphney Manamela, the
Provincial Commissioner of the SAPS in Mpumalanga, has advised the public to
exercise caution while using household appliances like coal burners and gas appliances
to warm themselves and braziers.

The couple, who were 29 and 26 years old, were discovered dead in bed at Extension
16 in Vosman on July 1, 2023, and the paramedics sadly certified them as dead. This is
why the police in Vosman issued the warning.

It is believed that the couple inhaled furnace smoke whilst asleep.

The incident occurred whilst another similar one was reported at Clewer in the same
area of Vosman whereby a man lost his life and the wife was rushed to hospital after
allegations of smoke inhalation. In that incident, it is further alleged that the couple could
have warmed themselves with fire made of coal in a braai stand.

The Provincial Commissioner of the SAPS in Mpumalanga, Lieutenant General
Semakaleng Daphney Manamela has pleaded with communities to avoid situations
where they make fires inside their houses from either coal braziers, gas stoves/heaters
or any other means then close doors and windows and go to sleep as this can be
hazardous and life-threatening.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

six + 13 =