How to manage diabetesJune 12, 2023
Parents of a teenager charged with death after exhumation of their baby’s remainsJune 13, 2023
An introvert is someone who’s always indoors and finds it hard to engage with other people. A very
quiet person, he/she doesn’t socialize and wants her/his own space all the time. This person can be
in the same room with more people, but they can even leave the place without hearing him utter a
word. So here is how to raise an introverted child:
- When you see that your child is an introvert try to give him some space.
- Take time to know him before you assume that he is not normal, or you think that he hates
- An introverted child can seem rude, but they are nice, it is just that they enjoy their own
company more than other people’s company.
- Don’t force them or take them to places where there are many people or too much noise.
- Raise them with love and care, that will help them on how to behave when they meet new
people especially when they grow older because that’s when they’ll have to learn to live
with other people whether they like it or not.
- It is very important to educate them from a very young age that yes, they can have their own
space, but there are times they must know that they must step out and be with other kids
and learn to socialize if they can.